I Have A Rental Income, Can I Claim Job Seekers Allowance?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
No you can't. I just found out the hard way. I have a rental income and have just moved back from Italy. I couldn't evict my tennants so I had to rent myself. I receive £550 pcm and I pay £600 pcm. I found out that I'm not entitled to jobseekers allowance, housing benifit or council tax benifit. I would sell my house but it would cost £700 just to get it on the market.

I think that if I lied and pretended to seperate from my wife and faked a limp I'd get money no probs at all

Answer Question