How Can I Get A Print Out Of My Previous Unemployment Benefit Semester?


5 Answers

Neal Widdows Profile
Neal Widdows answered
Depending on which country you reside in, you may not have the opportunity to obtain a printout of your unemployment benefits. If you are in the UK and out of work, you are entitled to Job Seekers Allowance (JSA). This entitles you to a state payment of a weekly stipend which will cover things such as gas, electricity and rent.

You may be able to contact your local authority to discuss whether or not you are able to get printouts of your benefits, but the chances are minimal. This is because the documents are all confidential material and the authorities may not wish to transfer this information.

JSA is usually given to people who are unemployed and looking for work. It makes up the social security benefits system and is meant to cover the cost of living expenses in certain periods where the claimant is out of work.

It is usually paid by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) in England, Wales and Scotland and in Northern Ireland by the Social Security Agency â€" which is an executive agency of the Department for Social Development.

The minimum age to be eligible for JSA is usually 18 years of age. There are two particular types of Jobseeker's Allowance - contribution-based and income-based.

To be entitled to make a claim for Job Seekers Allowance, the claimant has to prove that they are actively seeking work. This is done by completing a Jobseeker's Agreement form and attending a New Jobseeker Interview (NJI).

The claimant also needs to present themselves to their local Job Centre every two weeks (fortnightly) to technically ’sign on’, and to ensure they are actively looking to gain employment. Outside of the United Kingdom, there are a number of similar payments that are made including Ireland and Australia.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
How can I get a print out of my previous unemployment stubs?
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Go to your closest local unemployment center, use google maps if need be. That might be better for you.
Sana Profile
Sana answered
I guess that would depend upon the company policy of the place you are concerned with.

Answer Question