Can I Change The State For My Unemployment Benefits?


1 Answers

MzKisha Bush Profile
MzKisha Bush answered
Yes.. Unemployment benefits should automatically come on a debit credit card, and when you get ready to move from one state to another just go to the unemployment office in person with the proper identification and get the information you need about your benefits and how much you receive weekly, and when you make it to the other state just go and sign up with them and your information on hand to make the process faster.. Other then that you will have to have things faxed or mailed back and forth from state to state and if you have not signed a release form you can wait that state penalty weeks before you receive any benefits..

Answer Question