How Do I Change My Address For My Unemployment From The State Of Washington To Idaho?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
First, you need to go to the post office and fill out a change of address form,then contact the unemployment office and let them know,they will tell you if you need to come in and fill out anything.Have a blessed day!

Answer Question