How Do I Change My Address For Unemployment I Recently Had A Move From New Jersey To Philadelphia P.A?


1 Answers

Gene gattuso Profile
Gene gattuso answered
I take it that you did not go to the Post Office and full out a change of address form? If you did then the mail from your old address would becoming to you now. Contact the unemployment office and have them send your money to your new address. My son is in the merchant marine and he gets unemployment checks from one state while he is in another state so why can't you?

Answer Question