A Human Resource Manager is a person who is responsible for the Human Resource function. He is the head of human resource and all the activities are performed under him.
Following are the main duties of a Human Resource Manager:
- Oversee the Selection process.
- Oversee the interview process.
- Be present during the interview process or conduct final interviews.
- Convey required job descriptions and work titles to related staff.
- Convey policies of the organization on key human resource issues to all the staff members.