How Can I Receive A Copy Of My 2006 Fed. Tax Return ?


4 Answers

DEah Johnson Profile
DEah Johnson answered
You might try calling the IRS.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Http://,,id=96730,00.html copy and past this link hope it help
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Send your request to : Internal Revenue Service PO Box 24551 Kansas City, MO 64131-0551 or go to and request online. Good Luck
Jack Bauer Profile
Jack Bauer answered
To get a free transcript of any past year return, call the IRS 800-829-1040, and ask for individual accounts. You should receive it in 7 to 15 business days. If you only need information off of it, ask them for it on the phone.

Answer Question