Can Failed Business Owners Collect Unemployment?


2 Answers

michael finnegan Profile
It depends on the organization status (Sole Prop., Inc., S-Corp) and how you accountant set up your filing status. If you contributed in to UC on your personal account, it is possible. Also, a non-officer spouse employed in the same company can collect, but they scrutinize and try to make you feel like the claim is denied so that you won't pursue it.

Answer Question