My husband hasn't gotten his W2 form from his unemployment. How can we check the status of that?


2 Answers

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

By going online to your state's Unemployment office and requesting information on that. You could try calling but good luck with that! Much easier to contact them online. You should have gotten it by now. Get online and contact them !

Answer Question