If I Want To File A Claim For Unemployment Do I File In The State Where I Live Or Where I Worked?


3 Answers

Suhail Ajmal Profile
Suhail Ajmal answered
You need to file a claim where you live. When you are going to file a claim you need to give your permanent address. If you change it then you can file a claim on that address
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
If I need to file a claim for unemployment and worked in Florida got laid off, now going back to AR.  What state do I file in and how?

Answer Question