What Types Of Financial Market Structures Exist ?

3

Sadia Batool Profile
Sadia Batool answered
They are stocks and shares are traded between buyers and sellers in a number of manners including use of stock exchanges between buyers and sellers.
The financial markets are divided into many types
Capital markets which consist of: Stock markets,which is concerned with insurance stuff and which provide financing through the issuance of shares or common stock, which is common among all and is like stock market and enable the subsequent trading thereof.
Bond markets, which are purely concerned with bonds. They are also known as lucky bonds which provide financing through the issuance of Bonds, and enable the subsequent trading.
Commodity markets, which has a couple of commodities or facilitating products which facilitate the trading of commodities.
Money markets, which are [purely concerned with finance and which provide short term debt financing and investment.
Derivatives markets, which are working for alternatives which provide instruments for the management of financial risk.
Futures markets, which provide standardized straightforward contracts for trading products at some future date. They are about future prospects.
Insurance markets are mostly concerned with life and property insurance which facilitate the redistribution of risks.
Foreign exchange markets are involved in exchanging the economy of one country with another one and which facilitate the trading of foreign exchange.

I want to add something else. If you want to make money on trading, then you need to always have a news source with you where you will be aware of all events. Personally, I am engaged in the sale of cryptocurrency and have formed my own earnings scheme. Also on The Industry Spread I subscribe to the newsletter and often read interviews of experienced guys in this business

Frank Lee Profile
Frank Lee answered

Passive income can be formed in different ways by the way. I was able to pick ther best forex broker https://www.forex-ratings.com/forex-brokers/ here I found all the information I needed. Separately, I want to note that, first of all, when choosing a broker, you should focus on the degree of its reliability, which is expressed in the period of stay on the market. Also, an important factor is the availability of documents permitting speculative activity. Best of luck

Anonymous