The routing number for Chase bank in Texas is 111000614.
- This information is easily found by going to https://www.chase.com/index.jsp?pg_name.../routing_number. Here there is a list of all the routing numbers for respective Chase banks all over the USA.
- Chase bank is part of the company JP Morgan Chase and co, and is a very popular bank in the USA.
- Routing numbers are also found on the bottom of checks, so if your check book is from Chase bank Texas, the routing number that you need will be there as well.
- Routing numbers are needed to successfully transfer money from one bank to the other, no matter where they are in the world. The routing number makes sure that the money gets to the right bank, and then the account number and sort code of the specific account ensure that the money reaches the right place.
- There is no set pattern to routing numbers, but they are usually 9 digits long and can vary considerably even when the two places are quite near each other. They are so long because there are millions of different routing numbers out there, for different banks and building societies, and their respective branches, always in the same city as thousands of other competing banks.