Where Do I File For Short Term Disability In Indiana?


1 Answers

Rachel Sharp Profile
Rachel Sharp answered
Try this website, for the Indiana Disability and Social Services Administration.
If they can't help you with short term disability benefits, then they will likely be able to direct you to an office that can.

Another option is to visit your local courthouse for further information. As well, you should check with your employer to see if there are any benefits or sick leaves offered  through the company.

When filing for short term disability benefits, you will likely have to describe your disability, explain why it is caused, and record any medical treatment for it. You will also need to provide a date of when you plan to return to work. A representative will keep in touch with you so that he or she can be updated about your case. Short term disability services are helpful for people who are temporarily unable to work due to health reasons.

Answer Question