where do I go to file for short term disability?


1 Answers

HappyTo BeHereTo Profile

Not knowing where you are located, here's a link to get U.S. Citizens started.

There's no federal program.  Social Security does not cover short term.  You'll need to check your state.  If you have insurance through work, or have purchased insurance, contact your employer or the insurance company.

Answer Question