I lost my job and cannot find another, yet I have bills to pay and am 59 years old. Can I withdraw due to financial difficulty?


1 Answers

Arthur Wright Profile
Arthur Wright , Florida Paralegal, answered

Not sure what you mean by "withdraw due to financial difficulty"  here but I would file for unemployment benefits, if applicable.  While not much, itll help somewhat til you find something else. Also while looking for employment, think out side of the box as there really isn't much out there for people of our age (I'm 60) so take whatever you can find as there are millions in the same boat as you right now and may only get worse.  Sorry I don't have better news and good luck

Answer Question