My Check Is Being Garnished, How Can I Stop It? I Cant Pay My Bills.


3 Answers

tina harris Profile
tina harris answered
It depends on who's doing the garnishing can request that you only pay a certain amount. This you can do.  And it depends on how much they're taking to.
Ashley Profile
Ashley answered
I really don't think you can stop it at all its could be for child support you didn't pay and so on its because you fell behind on a court order thing sorry there
Jacquelyn Mathis Profile
It might help if you file for hardship with the courts. It won't stop all the garnishings but it will help if you file. Maybe you can find a way to consult a lawyer. Hope this helps, good luck to you.

Answer Question