What Is The Element Of The Marketing Environment?

3

Macro and mirco environment. Marco environment is external societal force that affects companies from serving customers which includes political , natural , demographic , cultural and economic forces. While micro environment is immediate factors affecting the company in ability to serve the customers due to the company , it's supplier , the customer , the public , marketing intermediaries and competitors.
Anonymous , Libers, answered

I just recently started studying marketing and I need a service where I can create a unique biography page for my business. It will have a few more links to my website.

Kathleen Griffin
Kathleen Griffin commented
Such services are not uncommon, such as linktree, but it is paid. You will not be able to change its design for free or use a different template for displaying links. As an alternative, it is a service that allows you to create an instagram website bio. In the demo mode is available full page styling, several templates and more. As for me, it is much more convenient. But this is my personal opinion. If you want more features you will have to pay a subscription.
srinu chary Profile
srinu chary answered
Click on this URL or cut and paste on your browser and go through the article. You can come to know more about the Marketing Environment

en.wikipedia.org

regards

Anonymous