How Do I Change My Address With IRS? I Also Have A New Phone No.


1 Answers

Madbiker McMad Profile
Madbiker McMad answered
To notify the IRS of a change of address, you need to fill in the PDF Form 8822 from the IRS website and mail it to them.  Apparently USPS also notifies the IRS of address changes on a weekly basis.

The Form 8822 also lets you specify an optional phone number.

Answer Question