How To Get Duplicate Printout Of 2004 Federal Tax Return?


1 Answers

Akshay Kalbag Profile
Akshay Kalbag answered
The IRS receives the copies of all the forms of tax documents. It is the matter of every tax-paying citizen to request a duplicate photocopy of all their tax documents from IRS. The documents of every citizen for the year 2004 are not fully loaded into the IRS system until sometime in the month of August 2005.

However, if you really need some information which will help you finish your tax returns within the specified period, you must make sure you file an extension before April 15. Your tax accountant can ask for these papers from the IRS for you. However, you can also do it yourself. It can be done by calling the IRS helpline at the toll-free telephone number 1-800-829-1040 and requesting the representative to hand your over for income transcript for the year 2004. The IRS uses the phrase income transcript for a tax document.

Answer Question