18 now not eligable child SSI had to re apply i did 2 months later got letter saying im legally disabled no check 5 months later still no check Who do i contact about my check (dont trust payee stole my check before)?


2 Answers

Ancient Hippy Profile
Ancient Hippy answered

Call Social Security and have them check things out. Make sure that you have your check direct deposited in your checking account, then you don't have to worry about someone else cashing it.

Answer Question