What strategies you should have to trade in stock market?

5

Most people think the markets are too risky and their approach is hit or miss, pure speculation or worse, gambling.

I don't consider myself to be an 'investor' or 'speculator' or 'trader' in the traditional sense, but when you go into Stock Trading I believe its better to see yourself as an entrepreneur.

As an entrepreneur I seek opportunities in the market as well as engage in buying and selling activities to generate the highest return on my investment and then simply manage my risk.

My product is options and stocks. I buy and sell them to make money.

All businesses buy and sell to make money - I just do it with stocks and options.

Unless you are a Pension fund manager looking to build a large asset base over a period of time and just buying extremely low-risk stocks, then you have to be able to understand and read the signals.

I realised that there was a massive amount of money to be made trading but you definitely have to know what you're doing. 

Occasionally I will buy/sell with emotion - and just need to remind myself that just does not work, but when i continue to apply the sound principles and judgement that this has given me I continue to build my very positive long-term financial future.

All the very best with your efforts.

J

Derek Alvarez Profile
Derek Alvarez , President, CEO of Ezlifegadgets.com, answered

Depends on what your trying to achieve.  If you're young and want to have a lifelong investment then you should "buy and hold".  

Buy stocks that are going to be around for a while.  Examples:  MFST, WMT, KO.  These stocks won't go up a whole lot overnight but they are companies that are going to be around and keep making money.  

If you're looking to take a large risk to make a lot of money, then you can buy IPO stocks or just any stock that is creating a buzz.  Get it while its hot and sell before it goes back down.

Hi, I think you need to find a good and reliable broker. EXANTE is a fast and technologically advanced broker for trading in foreign markets. Take a look at exante broker review, the reliability is confirmed by 10 years of experience in the international market.

Many people also use these tools in order to have better knowledge. Similarly, recently I accidentally came across this resource https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/6-questions-about-insider-trading-62194 where you can learn more about the main questions about insider trading which are a very good tool for investors. Use that too. 

Peter Cohan Profile
Peter Cohan answered

In order to make a profit on the exchange, it is important to have a working strategy. There are two ways to make money in the stock market: By actively trading or by investing money in the shares of several companies for a long time. Get a list of the most promising television stocks https://www.gainy.app/stock-hub/television-and-radio , choose the best and start your path to success

Anonymous