You can check for benefits like emergency ambulance, pre and post hospitalization expense cover, hospital cash in certain cases and organ transplant, assured permanent renewal at no extra loading. I have a Max Bupa health insurance plan and I am happy with it.
The health Insurance that is cashless is most effective and popular nowadays. You need not pay anything except a nominal amount to register with a Hospital, and rest is the job of the Insurance Company.
There are a lot of thing to consider when buying a health insurance plan. First, you need to take stock of your family’s present and possible health care needs, as well as your available plan options.
While doing your research, here are the main things you should be considering when shopping around for the right health coverage:
- Affordability (Total cost)
- Details of actual coverage and benefits
- What type of access you’ll have to doctors and hospitals
- Exclusions and limitations (all plans have them)
- Health and wellness resources that may be available to you
I hope this helps you to narrow down your search for the right health insurance plan. (source)