I am 22 years old, can I buy a family health insurance for my parents?

3

In the US? Probably not. You may find a policy if your parents are disabled and dependent upon you. At 22, I am not sure you would be able to afford such a policy. On the other hand Your parents might be able to find a family policy that will cover you up to the age of 26.

National Insurance Profile

Definitely you can if you want.

There are many benefits of Health Insurance Policy for Senior Citizen. At this age they need extra care which is sometimes not possible and anytime they can get into critical condition.

National Insurance Company offers National Varishtha Mediclaim Insurance Policy for senior citizens which covers everything that helps any senior citizen in their critical situations. National Insurance Company also offers cashless benefits at networked hospitals.

Those who do port work or like to travel know that Insurance is very necessary in this way of life. To get insurance you need good and reliable companies like ambetter. But how do you know if this company is right for you just by reading the reviews on the ambetter customer service website.

Anonymous