What Are The Four Characteristics That Affect The Marketing Of A Service?

Lily James Profile
Lily James answered

Services are all the products that are intangible and offer a unique experience every time you purchase them. That is why it is very difficult to market Services.

The four characteristics that affect the marketing of a service are as follows:

Heterogeneity: Services are heterogeneous. This is because they are performed by humans and humans can not be programmed to do a specific job in a specific way. The method would be the same but the experience would vary.  

Inseparability of production and consumption: Services are produced and consumed simultaneously.  

Perishibility: They can not be stored for future use.

Intangibility: Services can not be touched or viewed.  

bugmenot bugmenot Profile

I prefer to trust my business to professionals.  You can pay for the service when it's worth it.  I use Zorro VPN when I need a quality connection.  Recently I tried a service to send mass SMS Testelium. When i want to deliver messages to my customers i use this company's service. In the first month my traffic grew up by 20%. What do you think about this increase?

Anonymous