If You Live In Iowa But Work In Nebraska Which State Do You Draw Unemployment?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
You draw unemployment from the state you work in. Your employer pays into the unemployment fund on your behalf in the state you work in.

Answer Question