Can you tell me ein number for washington state unemployment?


1 Answers

Amanda Wells Profile
Amanda Wells answered
You usually get your EIN from the IRS. But If you go to the Washington employment department site, you will see several links telling you to file a claim, ask questions about your claim etc. If you explore these links a little you will find the contact details - phone or email - of someone who can help you, if you don't already find the answer on the site.

Answer Question