Can I Collect Unemployment For Being Fired Because I Was Sick With Doctors Excuse?


2 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
That is a real good question for an Unemployment Counselor. Call the 800 unemployment number for your state and ask to speak to a representative. Have all of your information together and explain the reason for being released. You may end up having to speak to a counselor near your town. Definitely go. If the meetings go well, you may actually get your job back.
BIG BUDA Profile
BIG BUDA answered
First sue them for wrongful termination, look in the yellow pages for attorneys that specialize in cases of "wrong full termination" then go to the unemployment office in person and explain your problem, they may contact your employer and they might say it was a misunderstanding and you'll get your job back, I wish you the best luck.

Answer Question