Can I Get Off Child Support?


2 Answers

Arthur Wright Profile
Arthur Wright answered
One of two ways, the decree saying support expires or you get a court to order it so
thanked the writer.
Anonymous commented
3rd way-Terminate your parental rights, but this situation has to have certain relationship factors involved before a judge will remove your rights and obligations to support. Parental Alienation Syndrome is one factor that will support Termination of Parental Rights and kill all support in Connecticut. See Shared Parenting of Connecticut.
lois massey Profile
lois massey answered
My partner has a support judgment on his credit record, we just found out that he is not listed as her father on the birth record...she is now 28 and he is still paying back support...can anything be done in the state of ILL.?

Answer Question