Anonymous

What Is Amazon.com's Market Position?

2

donna jackson Profile
donna jackson answered
Amazon.com's market position as defined by a recent Fortune 500 ranking was 272 .....was formerly 303.
Yet in terms of book sales, c.d.sales and related services like a blog for unpublished authors called gather, which includes a blog, and membership by anyone who wields a pen, in these areas particularly, they seem to have the market.

They also have a self publishing house for authors not covered by the big publishing houses.
Reviews of books and music is a big focus of Amazons since it makes its money from sales of those.
I am not sure in the book sales market if they have major competition, perhaps Bloomsbury, or educational publishers like Oxford University press, but it seems unlikely.

I sell things on amazon and I've run into a problem where buyers don't leave reviews that often and usually I want to work for them. After a little searching, I found an article Amazon Product Review Software where you can learn how to increase reviews, this article will be useful for people who also sell various things on amazon.

Anonymous