What brand needs an honest slogan? What would it be?

7

Degree deodorant: "30 cents worth of product in a $2 container."

Image result for degree deodorant

Any gas station in California.... "We know you want it. We know you need it. Now bend over cuz we're gonna screw you in the end!"

Ancient One Profile
Ancient One answered

Insert brand name (xxxxx) only $2.25 each for 12 pieces. Buy the jumbo box for $5.25,  get 24 pieces and save.

HappyTo BeHereTo
HappyTo BeHereTo commented
Gotta do the math.
Yin And Yang
Yin And Yang commented
I have caught some of those!
PJ Stein
PJ Stein commented
That is why I love Publix. they put the price per oz. or piece next to the price on the sticker on the shelf so you can get the best deal without all that math.
Darik Majoren Profile
Darik Majoren answered

Wal-Mart - "Because we like Destroying Downtown USA, and White Trash to shop here"

And yes . . . I buy stuff from Wal-Mart. ;)  . . . Because I am a cheap Bastard.

HP Printers . . . "We'll only charge you $30 to $35 for a printer, but your soul is ours as a price for the ink!"

The tech industry's tendency to move fast and break things has clear benefits, but the costs of constant reinvention are not always seen with the same urgency as innovation. I know that future digital sinage content managers https://www.digitalsignagetoday.com/blogs/5-digital-signage-future-trends-set-to-change-the-market/ struggle to keep up with changing software, trying to figure out how to update their menus (or where) as new hardware inevitably evolves. Luckily, there are some trends already developing in digital signage that can give you a better idea of the future.

Anonymous