Do you have alternative payment method other than credit card?

5

Anonymous , Jairalus, answered

I want to connect alternative payment methods for my business. Can you advise me on the best way to do this, so that there are no problems. The most important thing is to keep customers happy.

Kathleen Griffin
Kathleen Griffin commented
If you are going to connect alternative payment methods for your business, the first method is to accept funds from users' credit cards. The second method enables customers to pay using mobile wallets such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, etc. It is necessary to always provide customers with alternative payment methods, everything about alternative payment methods https://solidgate.com/apms/ is written here and you will understand why this is important.
Didge Doo Profile
Didge Doo answered

Cash, cheques, bank transfer.

Didge Doo
Didge Doo commented
Can be. I see that Samsung are also offering a way of transferring money in some countries. Pretty simple, straight form your phone.
Hundred year  old
Hundred year old commented
well , so to suggest don,t trust primitive one have possibility to disgust you rather then deal with some old..
Didge Doo
Didge Doo commented
I'll keep that in mind. ;-)
Walt O'Reagun Profile
Walt O'Reagun answered

Yes, I do

Tom  Jackson Profile
Tom Jackson answered

Yes.  It's that green stuff.......oh yeah, cash.

Anonymous