The Human Resource Department is one of the key departments of a company. It is mainly concerned with performance, employee relations and also resource planning.
The Scope of HR Department is as follows:
- Training and Development
- Performance Evaluation and Management
- Industrial and Employee Relations
- Record keeping of all personal data.
- Compensation, pensions, bonuses etc in liaison with Payroll
- Confidential advice to internal 'customers' in relation to problems at work
- Career development