Anonymous

What's The Role Of Logistics In An Organisation?

4

huang ruo Profile
huang ruo answered
Logistics services for the collective
Muser Pvt Ltd Profile
Muser Pvt Ltd answered

Logistics plays a very important part in every organization. It’s an important part of supply chain management that helps managing, planning, the flow of information, deliveries, and several other information related to point of origin and point of deliveries to meet the customer’s requirements. For more information, you can visit or ask from Intellect Technologies Inc.

I do not recommend POST NL for international deliveries https://postnl.pissedconsumer.com/review.html . My package was delivered after 2 months and damaged. What should have been delivered within 10 days. While I had an insurance I got a mail that I had packed the package carelessly. I did not feel heard, my complaint was not taken seriously, and it ended up costing me a lot of money.

chenghui guo Profile
chenghui guo answered
Logistics in the national economy has played a supporting role in the foundation. In the national economy and regional economies can play a leading role and support the role of the entire national economy, the country or region can become a major source of revenue and job creation areas, can become a modern science and technology applications. For example, the Netherlands, Europe, Asia, Singapore and China's Hong Kong region, the Americas, Panama, in particular, was founded in Japan in order to flow, logistics, and pivotal role is obvious.

Anonymous