Before you contact the following make sure you have the necessary information.
- You must have name, contact information, social security number, name and address of your last employer, the date you started working with your last employer, your final date of working with your last employer and finally your driver's license number, if you have one.
- If you have filed an application for UC benefits within the last year you can contact the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry, Monday to Saturday 7 - 8.30 pm and Sundays from 7 - 2.30 pm on (888) 313 7284. If you are deaf or hard of hearing you can call on (888) 334-4046 TTY and for individuals who use American Sign Language (ASL) you can use the videophone service every Wednesday from 12 - 4pm on (717) 704 - 8474.
- If you have not yet filed for an application and have general questions you can call on (717) 783-3140.
- The Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry has an informative website with a section of FAQs which may also be of use. The site can be found at www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt?open=512&objID=5
- The Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation can also be contacted via email at [email protected]
- If none of the above is of use you can call the Allentown unemployment teleclaims system at 1-888-313-7284.