How Do I Sign My House Over To The Co-signer On My Mortgage?


2 Answers

Aisha Profile
Aisha answered
You need to sign the paper making the other person the owner of the house from the local authorities. You need to take someone else as a witness and just transfer the ownership papers.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
My grandson pays  all the mortgage but I am on as co-owner how do I go about signing it all over to him we are wiht the bradford & binley

Answer Question