Where Can I Find A Jewelry Wholesaler Who Will Sell To Me Without A State Tax Id #?

5

ree ree Profile
ree ree answered
Well, baybecakes  if you don't mind wholesale low price fashion jewellery on line ,even do "drop shipping", I can share you one source.

The fashion jewellery website offers worldwide free shipping and the unit price is still low.
You can get what you think hot and price them yourself.

Of course, no tax id #. Needed.
Anny Gaul Profile
Anny Gaul answered

In India, Multiple retailers are available forDiamond & Gold jewellery. I have a one Wholesaler fashion jewellery website offers in India free delivery and the price is still low.

Hello, the modern variety of design allows the buyer to find the ideal option for himself both in terms of cost, design, and type of weaving - the method of connecting links. Very often on the neck of many men and women you can see such an ornament, gold gold rope chains for men. This is a very beautiful accessory that fits almost any style of clothing.

Peter Cohan Profile
Peter Cohan answered

Usually if you are buying jewelry for resale as a business, you probably need a business licence and tax ID. However, nowadays, there are still some quality wholesale jewelry suppliers who do not ask for these documents for jewelry supply with the fast development of dropship or small scale of family business. I heard my friends are mostly buying jewelry wholesale from a company called JewelryBund without using a state tax id, so you will want to check out this business as well. Hope my answer will help you with your business there :)

Anonymous