Anonymous

What Are The Fundamental Principles Of Insurance?

2

Hi. I want to tell you that lately, because of Covid-19, I can't afford to pay more than $ 500 without the help of Cigna Healthspring, plus when we spend money on healthcare, we humans want to know if it's being used wisely. This is cigna healthspring very best insurance. Only $ 5 additional payment for a specialist, a referral for an examination is not required. Cigna Healthspring's customer service is excellent. Mail subscriptions are great. My dentist gives me an advance for the procedure and my share of the payment. There were cosmetic jobs that were not paid for by Cigna Healthspring, but I knew about it.

Law of large Numbers/ Averages - Many contributors cross subsidise some losers.
Principle Insurable Interest - Insured should have a relationship with subject matter insured.
Principle of Utmost Good Faith - Complete & fair disclosure of risks
Principle of Proximate Cause - Reason of damage should be covered under insurance contract
Principle of indemnity - - Insurance should not lead to profit

Anonymous