-all jobs are equally important to maintain a thriving economy so each job should have the same wages.
-no lower class
-each person earns enough money to put food on the table (no poverty)
-each person is motivated to work and improve the economy because if they don't, they don't get paid.
-provides a self-sufficient economy
- there is no government in an ideal communism.
- everyone is given what they need to survive.
- people still have an incentive to work because they only get paid if they work.
- there are no class distinctions, there fore it is impossible to oppress a certain group of people.
- they don't have an incentive to work hard, they just have an incentive to work.
- many times the government seizes power and turn communism into a dictatorship.
Well NO communism did not kill millions of people. Those leaders who interpreted the principles of communism thier own way killed millions of people because they were and are evil. Communism is just the "theoretical idea of a economic system that has collective ownership of property and organization of labor for the common advantage of all the members".
When it evolves into a government, pure communism is just a government with a single authoritarian party has control to create an economic system talked about above. People are animals, and have a need to exploit people, and have as much power as they can. It is human nature of those who have the power to take a government into communism who exploit the whole idea of communism.
Communism is not bad always..
That communism is that everyone gets to work fairly
With communism, everyone is equal which creates no upper and lower classes