Which company has the best business ethics?

Walt O'Reagun Profile
Walt O'Reagun answered

None.

PEOPLE create ethics.  Since ethics are an artificial construct, often what is "unethical" in one situation is "ethical" in another.  So while it may be "unethical" (even illegal) for a company to engage in certain activities in one country - it may be quite expected for them to engage in those same activities in another country.

Didge Doo Profile
Didge Doo answered

Some are better than others but it's rare to find a company that will put its customers before its shareholders. Your question is equivalent to asking, "Who is the most truthful politician?"

DDX Project Profile
DDX Project answered

Usually those that are run by socially progressive people. Usually. Just look at all the best companies to work for.

Most companies I've worked for had things like unlimited sick and vacation time. They don't skimp out on healthcare plans. With the actual job, they're always working on problems that are beneficial to society

Then you have companies like HP, which was run by Republican candidate Carly Fiora. H1Bs out the behind, and not the good kinds either. Chronic lay-offs. Terrible benefits for employees. Company's goal is to just gouge as much money as they can from their inferior products before they belly up.

Gulshan Rawat Profile
Gulshan Rawat , I own a Pharmaceuticl Company which is a big success in North India and expanding its presence., answered

Being the head of successful PCD Pharma Franchise, Biophar Lifesciences, I can proudly say that this company serve people by providing life-saving drugs and follow all business ethics. Business ethics define the image of company among its associates and customers as well as in indutry.

Lee Good
Lee Good commented
Pharmaceutical companies can really boast with high business ethics, especially when it comes to Canada where pharma industry is one of the best on the market. I respect Canadian pharmacy https://www.canadapharmacy.com/prescription more any other.
Lee Good Profile
Lee Good answered

Agree with the previous commenter. Pharmaceutical companies can really boast with high business ethics, especially when it comes to Canada where pharma industry is one of the best on the market. I respect Canadian pharmacy www.canadapharmacy.com/prescription  more any other.

Anonymous