How do I get a statement of unemployment paid to me so far this year?


1 Answers

Lynn Blakeman Profile
Lynn Blakeman answered
How you go about getting a statement regarding your unemployment will vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, but here's some advice for general applications across the United States:

  • Contact the unemployment office in your town and ask them to mail copies of your unemployment statements to you. You could either call them or visit them direct.
As you have internet access, the other way would be

  • Connect to the unemployment office website of the state that you live in. Register with the site and login.
  • Click on 'past claims', click on the date of the claim and click 'print claim'.
I have also noticed that this question has been answered on here in the past and the answer was very informative: //
Hopefully this information will help you successfully apply for the statement you need!

Answer Question