How Can I Get A Duplicate 2008 W2 From California Unemployment Insurance Agency?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
CA Unemployment sends 1099G forms, not W2...nonetheless, here is the Q and A answered...

I never received my Form 1099G. How do I request one?

You can request a copy of your Form 1099G by calling EDD's Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system at 1-800-795-0193 and follow the instructions. The IVR system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A copy of your Form 1099G will be mailed to you within five business days.

Answer Question