Anonymous

What Is The Final Account In Construction Project?

2

I am requestion to prepare a final account of a Construction project which was completed one year back. Discuss all the information that you have to mentioned in this final account

Hello! Recently, I had a small construction company, I was thinking about how I can improve the time of work without sacrificing quality, after that I started looking for various information about the Optimization of Construction Site Management. I went through many different sources, and I was surprised how I did not go bankrupt working without any optimization, I started to solve this problem, and here is an article that helped me: Construction Site Management, and after I read it, I finally understood what I was doing wrong so what do I need to change, after minor changes, my company's business went up! And moreover, I reduced the construction time and left a good quality of work

Anonymous