I Moved To Florida. How Can I Cancel My Medicaid In New York?


2 Answers

terry rossignol Profile
terry rossignol answered
Go to dhs in Florida they can help you!!! And if you get it in New York then you should be getting it in Florida!!!!
John Profile
John answered
I don't think you cancel it I think you just send a change of address from to the medicaid office, that is if you still are allowed to receive it.

Answer Question