I'm Looking To Open Child Trust Fund For My Grandson He Just Turned A Month Old. What Are Some Of My Choices For His Future?


1 Answers

Robyn Rothman Profile
Robyn Rothman answered
Look into a 529 account. It's a college fund, and non-taxable when withdrawn for college expenses. I am the executor for my niece's and nephew's trust fund, and I invested it in a 529 account. It's taken a big burden off their parents.

Answer Question