How Do I Find The Principal Amount Of A Loan When All I Have Is The Interest Rate And Term?

3

Hey, I think in this job, it all depends on your skills. If you do not have good skills, then of course you can look for a part-time job, but probably it will be quite a one-time job and low-paid. For example, my friend issued a quick loan on the site https://cashcat.ph/ to buy equipment for car repair. Now he has already successfully bought the necessary equipment and submits ads for repair with a visit to the client. It is also essentially freelance, only he has the skills of car maintenance. So it's up to you in this situation.

How do I find the principle loan amt, monthly payment, interest paid, and total purchasing cost when all I have is negotiated price, 8% APR, 3yrs, and a $1,000 down payment?????!!!
Aisha Profile
Aisha answered
You can use the interest formula for finding the principle amount. It is as follows:
P= I/rt
where
p is principal amount
I is interest amount
r is rate of interest
and T is the time for investment

Anonymous