Which Form Do I Need For Quitclaim Deed In Tampa Florida?


1 Answers

Rena Chisholm Profile
Rena Chisholm answered
It is actually called a Quitclaim Deed. You can go to your local courthouse and fill one out . They will notarize and file it for you but you need to have two witness's. A couple of courthouse employees will do. You can also pick up the form at an office supply store such as office depot but it still has to be filed at the courthouse. You'll need personnel identification.

Answer Question