Anonymous

how to choose a crypto trading bot?

4

Peter Cohan Profile
Peter Cohan answered

How to choose a trading bot? Only empirically - try to trade with different bots. Many platforms have free trials to get you started with basic bot tools and environments. Well, if you are already an experienced trader and know what tools and capabilities you lack, choose a bot according to your needs and financial capabilities. Compare tool packages, cost, read reviews. By the way, I am using this cryptocurrency bot . One of the unique features of Stoic is a built-in hedge feature. Based on market conditions, the algorithm holds a certain percentage of the portfolio in USDT stablecoin as a hedge. In case of market corrections, the bot uses USDT to buy assets at lower prices.

Frank Lee Profile
Frank Lee answered

There are many trading robots on the Internet. Some of them are developed by reputable companies, others are the fruit of the work of crypto enthusiasts. There are paid and free programs, the user can independently choose their own computer advisors

More recently, I learned about a cryptocurrency company, and recently FBIs have taken an interest in it in attempts to scam people using that Seus Crypto. I saw this on the news and I don't know what to say. As for me, many unknown companies can do this and not everyone may know about it. FBI should be interested in more in this area.

In addition to your post, I would like to share some useful information with you. You can read this article about bitcoin options, where you can find useful information about investment options in cryptocurrency and bitcoin, which will help you invest money, especially if you are a beginner. Cryptocurrency pays off well, so it will be practical for you as well. I think that you can effectively use the knowledge with the help of this article.

Anonymous