Did you have to wear socks as gloves when your a kid because i did??

Nope. I always had gloves or mittens.

Jann Nikka Profile
Jann Nikka answered

Yes, lots of raggy clothes, hand me downs clothes, old and holes in shoes. When I lived in OKlahoma. 

Didge Doo Profile
Didge Doo answered

Nah. It wasn't cold enough where I lived to need gloves.

Tris Fray Potter Profile

I've never needed gloves here.

hey cameron Profile
hey cameron answered

Nope lol. It doesn't get very cold here, but I do have some mittens and gloves that I use when we go up to the mountains. They're not made of socks though :P

Linilla Schmidt Profile
Linilla Schmidt answered

No, but in winter we put each foot into a baggy and then in to the  (leaky) boot. Keeps feet dry and sometimes warm outdoors.  good trick if you don't have the money for new boots.

Linilla Schmidt
Linilla Schmidt commented
Otis, you didn't give the reason for sox on your hands instead of gloves.. Excuse my asking but was it because your family couldn't afford gloves or mittens for the kids, or you kept losing one of a pair?? Some kids do that a lot.
Dae-Ho Park Profile
Dae-Ho Park answered

Um, no. I've always had forced my mom to buy me gloves and mittens because my dad was too lazy to even move from the couch. So, the answer is no.

Anonymous