Look this over:
Here I collected some HR interview questions are listed below.
1. Tell me something about yourself in brief?
2. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
3. Why do you want to work at our company?
4. How long can you commit to working with us?
5. What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
6. What are your career options right now?
7. Can you work under pressure?
8. Who has inspired you in your life and why?
9. What are your future goals? Tell me about your short-term and long-term goals.
10. Tell me about a situation when your work was criticized?
11. What do you know about us?
12. What do you do to improve your knowledge?
13. How do you rate your communication skills?
14. What qualities would you look for in your senior?
15. What motivates you at work?
It is not enough to have solid answers only for the above questions. You need to be prepared for the full spectrum of questions that may be presented. For further practice, make sure you go through the required mock interview in online. I would like to suggest InterviewBuddy-https://interviewbuddy.in/ is the best website to practice and prepare the interview with experts in real-time.