Last year i worked at Salvation Army store and i move to another state , so im trying to get my W-2 form sent to where i am?


1 Answers

Arthur Wright Profile
Arthur Wright , Florida Paralegal, answered

Contact the store where you last worked and best hurry or be prepared to ask the IRS for an extension here as April 15 is only a week away and Employers, by Law, are supposed to have your W-2s to you by January 31 so youre running out of time, but contact the store and see if it can be done online if applicable. Good luck

Answer Question